Fairmount Center closed
Monday, September 1
Classes will begin Tuesday, September 2
Monday Holiday Make-up Options:
1. Attend the make-up class that will be held Monday, December 8 during your regular class time or...
2. Attend the same class that is offered a different day and/or time during the session you are registered for.
Fall office Hours
(starting September 2)
currently accepting registration for the 2014 Fall Session
View the 2014 Fall Class Catalog
Session 1: Sept. 1 - Oct. 19 (7Weeks) / Session 2: Oct. 20 - Dec. 7 (7 Weeks)
Easy ways to register:
1. Call or Fax - P: (440) 338-3171, F: (440) 338-4218
2. Stop by or mail registration form and payment to: 8400 Fairmount Rd, Novelty 44072
3. Try our new Online Registration
New Weather Policy - Fairmount Center may cancel classes in case of inclement weather. We no longer follow any one school district's closure policy but instead make the decision based on road conditions in the area surrounding Fairmount Center. For the latest updates on closures please check our website, www.fairmountcenter.org, Facebook page, or voice mail message by calling 440-338-3171. We will also email and/or call all students if classes are canceled. Thank you!